Always in accordance with current legislation, Sala Montjuïc will apply the following safety protocols:
- To ensure the traceability of spectators, places will be pre-assigned in specific double seating spaces for two people who are in a social bubble.
- Venue capacity and the organisation of seating spaces will be in accordance with required safety distances.
- It is not allowed to move your seats or gather groups in cercles.
- All spaces will be disinfected every day.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be available for spectators to use.
- To ensure social distancing, entry and exit will be staggered, and ushers will guide spectators to and from spaces.
- To prevent crowding, all necessary means will be adopted to direct flows of spectators towards the ticket office, toilets and bars.
- There won’t be special free bus service to go to the Sala Montjuïc, in order to avoid high crowds in closed spaces. We suggest you to use personal vehicle or come walking.
- The organisers may change the spaces allocated to spectators due to reasons of health safety or possible changes in social distancing measures in COVID-19 contingency plans. Accordingly, the exact location chosen at the time of purchase cannot be guaranteed.
- A safety distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained between people in all festival spaces, except for people in the same social bubble.
- Spectators must wear face masks in all common spaces and circulation zones. Face masks may only be removed once spectators are sitting in their assigned places and while they are eating or drinking.
- Entrance to and exit from spaces will be staggered. Spectators must always follow signs and the instructions given by ushers.
- To avoid contact with paper, we advise you bring your ticket downloaded onto your mobile phone.
- If you think you may have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with the virus, please stay at home. There will be plenty more chances to meet up in the future!free